Christkindlmarket Chicago Keyholder
Kathe Wohlfahrt of America is the premier source of high-quality Christmas items handcrafted in Germany.
We are currently hiring a Keyholder for this years’ Holiday Market. People who are outgoing, customer focused and self-starters are encouraged to apply to be part of the team! We offer competitive hourly rates, flexible scheduling and generous employee discount.
Where: The Daley Plaza in downtown Chicago (between Washington, Clark and Dearborn streets)
Employment Dates: Early November – December 26th, 2023 (includes set up and tear down)
Market Dates: November 17th – December 24th, 2023
Market Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 11 - 8 p.m., Friday & Saturday: 11 – 9 p.m.
- Guide team on set-up, merchandising and pack-up of all product
- Ensure all areas of sales floor are being maintained and stocked
- Resolve all customer issues quickly, calmly and effectively
- Committed to promoting a positive team environment
- Ensure consistent execution of Kathe Wohlfahrt policies and procedures
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of current POS (point of sale) systems
- Must be available nights and weekends and have ability to open and/or close market
- Strong communications skills
- Prior retail and management experience a definite plus!
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.