Returns & Shipping
We currently only ship to the United States. During the ordering process but before you submit your payment information, the fees for shipping are automatically calculated and indicated. Simply add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout page, where you can choose between shipping methods and find out the associated costs. We will ship your order shortly after we receive payment from you. If you wish to ship your order 2nd Day Air please give us a call at 1-800-227-3515 for a quote. Please note when shipping 2nd Day Air, it is two business days after the order has shipped. 2nd Day orders placed before noon, will ship that evening.
Käthe Wohlfahrt of America is committed to providing you with the finest merchandise and we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. Please return your purchase for exchange or refund within 30 days of the delivery date. We cannot accept returns or exchanges after the 30-day period. For help with a return call customer service at 1-800-227-3515, or email email@example.com.
Return or Refund of a Damaged Item Please email photos of your damaged item to firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to process your return request and issue a FREE return shipping label.
Return or Refund of a Non-damaged Item If you simply changed your mind about an item please give us a call or send an email with your return request and we will send you a Return Form with instructions. Shipping charges are not refundable on a non-damaged item.
We cannot refund returned items that have been used or that are not returned in perfect condition in their original packaging and shipping cartons within 30 days of the delivery date. We cannot accept a return COD. Items must be received, in our office, before we can reimburse your credit card.
If you made your purchase while shopping abroad please follow the steps below.
- Please take photos of your receipt/packing slip and of the product if there is any damage.
- Email photos and your contact details directly to European Customer Service at email@example.com or call +49 (0) 9861-40 91 50 if you would like to discuss your return with a representative.
Our European Customer Service team will contact you within 5 working days with the next steps to resolve your issue.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Disover, PayPal,Google Shopping, Sezzle.
Pyramid Assembly Notes
Before placing the hub on the metal rod, carefully insert the propeller blades in the hub and turn them to a 45 degree angle. The angle of the propellers will determine the turning speed and direction. If the pyramid runs too slowly, the blades may catch fire. Never leave a lit Pyramid unattended. Only use candles designed for the specific pyramid. Do not use votive candles in the tealight pyramids.
Please be careful when removing or replacing the propeller. Lift and hold the metal rod firmly to avoid bending of the metal rod or damaging the bearing (glass/metal dish). Do not hammer or shove the hub onto the rod, as you will break the point of the rod and the pyramid will not work. A section of the rod will be visible between the hub and the pyramid.
It is suggested to place a piece of cardboard between the glass/metal dish (bearing) and the metal rod (if your style of pyramid allows) when storing.
Most items we sell use either the small or large candle.
To determine what size you need, you can place a coin over the candle cup, if a dime fits over the cup, it uses small candles. If a nickel fits over the cup, it takes a large candle. Please use proper candle sizes for your pyramids, as it can be a fire hazard.
Large Candles burn for 3 hours
Small Candles burn for 1.5 hours
My pyramid doesn't turn.
- Has the cardboard packaging between the base and the turn-style been removed.
- Try adjusting the blade angle
- Lift up on the rod and look between the base and the turn-style, does the rod still have a tip (looks like a pen tip). Is there a bearing (glass or metal dish) in the base that the rod is gently placed on?
- Try pulling up and gently replacing the rod back into the center of the bearing.
- Is the pyramid in an area that is free from drafts? The heat from the candles turns the propeller, any draft that will keep the heat from rising will prevent your pyramid from working properl
We carry two sizes of incense cones. The small are for the Smoky collection and other Incense smokers under 8" tall. The Large Incense is for Smokers over 8" tall. Large cones will not burn properly in the smaller Smokers. Shop All Incense Cones
- Large cones burn approximately 10 minutes
- Small cones burn approximately 5 minutes
When storing incense, tightly seal the package and place in a dry, non-humid location. If incense cones have drawn moisture, set them out to dry near a heat source.
Smokers are designed for use on an even and stable surface at room temperature in draft free surroundings only.
Incense residues should be cleaned periodically from the metal incense plate, inside of the smoker's body and the smoker's mouth to ensure longevity.
- Is cuckoo door unlocked
- Are the clamps removed from the bellows
- Is the clock on
- The bird may be stuck inside the clock
- Video: The cuckoo isn't calling
- The gong-wire is attached to tight, loosen it a bit
- In the beginning, the bellows are not as expanded
- The clock gains time, push the pendulum-disk downwards (a teeny bit at a time)
- The clock looses time, push the pendulum-disk upwards (a teeny bit at a time)
- Video: Your clock does not work
- The clock is shut off
- A part of the music box is stuck
- The music box isn't functioning
- Video: The music does not work
- The clock isn't level
- It isn't hanging in a correct vertical position, the pendulum can not swing freely
- The clock isn't hanging high enough, the weights touch the ground
- Video: Your clock does not work
Example Cuckoo sounds 7 times at 2 o'clock
- Never turn the hour hand
- Gently turn the minute hand to 10 minutes till 7 o'clock
- Turn the minute hand slowly to the full hour until you hear a "click".
Continue to turn the minute hand to 7 o'clock
- The cuckoo should now cuckoo correct
- Video: The clock hands are not working
Example Cuckoo sounds at 10 minutes to 2 o'clock
- Gently turn the minute hand until the cuckoo cuckoos (10 minutes to 2)
- Loosen the minute hand and turn it to 12 o'clock
- Tighten the minute hand and slowly turn it to 15 minutes till 2 o'clock
- Turn the minute hand slowly to the full hour
- The cuckoo should now cuckoo at 2 o'clock
- Video: The clock hands are not working
- One of the weights jumped off the wheel and it dropped down
- Chains are tangled
- Weight is stuck
- Problem with the clock work itself
- Problems with the music work itself
If your clock was damaged in shipment or is missing an item, please contact us for a return form and further instructions.
Käthe Wohlfahrt does not have a clock repair person on staff.However, we work directly with several repair stations throughout the country that specialize in the clocks we carry:
If your clock is less than 2 years old and is still under the Käthe Wohlfahrt warranty, click on the links above for service stations that work directly with Kathe Wohlfahrt on warranty repairs. Keep any shipping receipts for reimbursement from KWA for shipping.
If your clock is more that two years old, you may use one of our recommend stations, or take it to any repair station in your area.
For areas outside the United States, click the link below for international repair stations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
Caring For Pewter On Beer Steins
Oxidized pewter has a darker finish than satin or polished pewter. It generally has an antique look to it. Polishing is not necessary or recommended and a simple washing with warm water and a mild dish detergent should keep your oxidized pewter looking its best.
- NEVER wash your pewter in the dishwasher as the detergent and rough washing cycle will damage the finish.
- NEVER use abrasive cleaners on your pewter as they will damage the finish.
- There are some pewter products available which may be effective for cleaning and polishing your pewter. Just make sure the product is specifically designed for pewter, not for silver.
- Pewter will not have the same shine as silver and silver-plated items; even polished pewter has a duller finish.
- Avoid using acidic liquids (such as citrus) as the acid in the food may damage the pewter.
- For a quick cleaning of your pewter items, try using cabbage leaves—simply remove the leaves from the cabbage and rub over the pewter, as you would with a polishing cloth. This old-time method is said to leave the pewter looking absolutely great.
Looking for parts for you Pyramid, Schwibbogen, or Incense Smoker?
Look through our Parts Brochure to help find what you need. Shop All Parts Here